So here's an interesting New York City bus-stop advertisement.
1. Lampard, Rooney, and Gerrard each look like they're in various stages of taking a shit. Which, I mean, if you've seen any of England's games over the last couple weeks....
2. I think ESPN brought in Rob Liefeld just to draw their thighs.
3. Fabio Capello's glasses aren't fancy enough. And he looks like he might be black here.
4. Decoder-ring time: 8104 is actually an iTunes "unknown error" code. Luckily, we know that the error is trying to play Lampard and Gerrard at the same time.
5. That big '66 is just begging to be Photoshopped. Maybe later.
6. USA! USA! USA!